From the simplest side dish to the most elaborate entrée, they’re all made up of tiny tasks like stirring, flipping, serving, and plating. And this versatile set of Silicone Tools helps you tackle them all. With stainless steel handles and silicone heads, they combine the best qualities of both materials.
The silicone makes them inherently flexible and nonstick, while the stainless steel offers better sturdiness and leverage. Combined, it makes these tools especially
Helpful when mixing or spreading thick, sticky foods like batter or frosting. They’re also incredibly safe, since they can be used with nonstick cookware and resist heat up to 450°F. These tools are so well-designed, they won a prestigious Good Design Award in the Tabletop Category for exhibiting superior quality, innovative form, and excellent function.
• Flexible, nonstick silicone bristles
• Durable brushed stainless steel handle
• Dual-grip handles provide excellent leverage for brushing
• Heat-resistant for temperatures up 450°F
• Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free
• Set includes: Spatula, Spoonula, Jar scraper, Mini jar scraper and Mini spoonula
In stock March 7th.